Several Council facilities and services have closed.
The move comes after Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced a raft of new restrictions, which came into effect from midnight.
These new restrictions mean certain Bundaberg Regional Council's facilities and services will cease to operate from Wednesday.
This includes the region's swimming pools, libraries, art galleries and zoo.
As well as the temporary closure of Council facilities, a number of services will be suspended until otherwise stated.
• Waste facilities will remain open, however, residents are advised Recycled Goods Shops will cease to operate
• All libraries to close to the public from end of business Wednesday, 25 March.
• BRAG and Charts to close from end of business this Wednesday, 25 March
• Alexandra Park Zoo to be closed to the public from end of business Wednesday, 25 March
• Hinkler Hall of Aviation and Fairymead House to close from end of business Wednesday, 25 March
• All Council pools to close from end of business Wednesday, 25 March
• The Bundaberg Administration Centre on Bourbong Street will remain open between 8.15am and 4.45pm weekdays. Other Council customer service areas will close to the public (including Neighbourhood Centres, Planning Counter, Civic Arcade Counter, Cemetery) this Wednesday, 25 March. Customer services will also be available via phone 1300 883 699, online here and via the Snap, Send Solve app. Critical face to face meetings will be by appointment.
• All routine inspections will cease from close of business this Wednesday, 25 March (Food, Health, Local Laws, Building & Plumbing)
• Parking enforcement will be suspended from this Wednesday 25 March
• All bookings for outdoor events will be cancelled from this Wednesday, 25 March