A severe thunderstorm warning's been issued for parts of Central Queensland and Wide Bay Burnett.
The Bureau of Meteorology says areas including Bundaberg, Ipswich, Caboolture, Calliope, Laidley and Lowood can expect heavy rainfall over the next several hours, which could lead to flash flooding.
Gatton has already copped 45 millimetres in just 30 minutes this morning.
Queensland Fire and Emergency Services advises that people should:
* Never drive, walk or ride through flood waters. If it's flooded, forget it.
* Seek shelter, preferably indoors and never under trees.
* Avoid using the telephone during a thunderstorm.
* Beware of fallen trees and powerlines.
* For emergency assistance contact the SES on 132 500.
The next warning is due to be issued by 12:45 pm.
You can find more info at http://www.bom.gov.au/qld/warnings/
Thunderstorms around #SEQld this morning have been delivering some pretty intense rainfall at times. Warnings are being continually updated so check for the latest at https://t.co/hqsQWM1jjc and if you're travelling check our radar and the road conditions. pic.twitter.com/HwnX6mMaDR— Bureau of Meteorology, Queensland (@BOM_Qld) November 21, 2021